Friday, November 14, 2008

Saddest day in the history of baseball (blogging)

Just a quick shout out to Fire Joe Morgan. They have decided to hang 'em up for good.

This is truly a sad day in the blogosphere, as FJM was one of the first sports blogs I began reading when introduced to teh interwebs. Also one of the first blogs that helped me become better attuned to what sportscasters are really saying (which is generally nothing) and helped me question every sports columnist's opinion.

In seasons past I eagerly anticipated the weekly Joe Chat, and grew to not just laugh at, but actually kind of hate most baseball (if not all sports) announcers.

So in closing, thank you for your time FJM. I've become a much bigger hater through you, and am a far better person for it.

P.S. I've only ever caught the Office a couple times. Is it actually a better use of your time than FJM Ken?

No comments: